Yamaha Subwoofers NSSW300
CALL FOR LATEST AVAILABILITY
A design combining superior operability and beauty. And introducing a new technology, Twisted Flare Port, for clear and tight bass. A subwoofer that will match a wide range of speakers and interiors.
- PWM digital drive high efficiency amplifier and dual feedback circuit
- New Twisted Flare Port contributes to clear and tight bass
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- 25 cm (10”) cone woofer with square wire voice coil
- Beautiful design will match a wide range of speakers and interiors
- Front control panel for easy control
- System control and Auto standby
New Twisted Flare Port Produces Clear and Tight Bass
The all-new Twisted Flare Port takes advantage of extensive subwoofer development experience. The flared, gently twisting shape diffuses the vortex of air generated around the edge of the port, creating a smooth flow of air. This reduces extraneous noise not present in the original input signal and provides clear, accurate low frequency reproduction. From special effect sounds in movies to the atmosphere of a live venue, you hear bass that is clear, tight and realistic.
PWM Digital Drive High Efficiency Amplifier and Dual Feedback Circuit
The built-in power amplifier delivers stable power output of 250 W with high efficiency while minimizing power consumption and heat production. It does not require an output filter coil, resulting in extremely low noise and distortion. High speed transient response is also excellent. The dual feedback circuit reduces distortion by applying feedback twice, resulting in higher sound clarity.
System Control and Auto Standby
The system control terminal can be linked to the amplifier power to automatically turn the power on and off. There is also an Auto Standby Function: If no signal is input from the amplifier for a fixed period, it automatically switches to the standby state, and when a signal from the amplifier is detected, power turns on automatically. This limits the wasteful consumption of electricity.
Other Notable Features
• Low standby power consumption of 0.3W
• Auto Standby switch / Sensitivity selector (high, low and off)
• Phase control (normal or reverse)
• B.A.S.S. switch