Coming to your local Superfi branch over the next 3 months in partnership with Epson Projectors, Superfi are proud to present The Big Screen Experience roadshow. The roadshow will kick off on Sunday 2nd April at our Birmingham branch for 7 days before heading up and down the country visiting all 8 of our Superfi branches.
- 2nd April - 8th April
- 16th April - 22nd April
- 30th April - 6th May
- 14th May - 20th May
- 28th May - 3rd June
- 11th June - 17th June
- 25th June - 1st July
- 9th July - 15th July
During each roadshow event, we will be holding 'walk in' demonstations of your favourite movies played on one of Epson's most advanced Home Cinema Projectors. As well as offering light refreshments including plenty of popcorn to give that cinema feel, we will also be giving away a FREE Google Chromecast to all customers who purchase an Epson Home Cinema Projector during the roadshow.
For any of our customers who pop down to one of the roadshow events and view the Big Screen Experience in one of our demonstration rooms, you can enter a free prize draw to win an Epson Projector worth up to £500!*
Take a note of when the roadshow visits your local branch and pop down to witness a true cinema experience that you can easily recreate in your own front living room.
*Terms and conditions apply:
- Entry to the free prize draw is open to all customers who view the 'Big Screen Experience' in-store of the week of the roadshow.
- Only one prize available for the duration of the roadshow. Prize as stated.
- No cash or alternative prize will be given
- By entering the free prize draw you agree to be placed on our mailing list to receive future offers and promotions.
- Superfi reserve the right to withdraw, amend or terminate this promotion without further notice.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received and will be informed in writing by no later than 22nd July 2017. No correspondence or negotiations will be entered into.
- Promoter: Eddys (Nottm) Ltd t/a Superfi, 114-118 Alfreton Road, Nottingham. NG7 3NR.