1. The Amazon Echo (2nd Gen) competition is open only to those who use Amazon pay for completing a purchase on www.superfi.co.uk. The competition is not open to employees, agents or the immediate family of Superfi employees.
2. The competition will run from Saturday 1st December 2018 - Monday 31st December 2018. The competition will close to entries at 11:59pm on Monday 31st December 2018.
3. Multiple entries are not allowed - any multiple entries will be disregarded and only the first entry (by date and time of entry) will be accepted. The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries, however they may arise.
4. To enter into the prize draw, a purchase must be concluded on www.superfi.co.uk using Amazon Pay to complete the transaction. The winner will be selected at random by the promoter.
5. 31 winners will receive an Amazon Echo (2nd Gen), which will be sent to the winner by Superfi.
6. Any personal data provided as part of this competition will be used for the purposes of administration and will be processed in accordance with Superfi's privacy statement which can be located by clicking here.
7. The Competition will be governed by the laws of England & Wales. The English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms.
8. The promoter is Eddy's (Nottingham) Ltd trading as Superfi, company no 392101, registered in England & Wales. Registered office: 116-118 Alfreton Road, Nottingham, NG7 3NR