SVS SB4000 Subwoofer - Gloss Black
- Unparalleled Low-Frequency Depth, Power and Details Amplifier Power: 1200W (continuous power) /4200W (peak dynamic power)
- Proprietary 13.5" 4000 Series Driver: 19.5kg Woofer with 17.1kg motor, overhung 52mm Xmax, 76.2mm Xmech precision aligned excursion
- Frequency Response: 19-310 Hz (±3dB)
- Max Low-Frequency Output: 126.8dB @ 32Hz 1/8 space 1m
- Dimensions (H x W x D mm): 465 x 453 x 530
- Weight: 46.4kg
A top choice for home theatre and audiophile music systems, the SB-4000 subwoofer delivers massive SPLs and extreme low-frequency extension that will astonish even the most discerning listeners. A high-excursion 13.5-inch driver unleashes immense sonic energy while maintaining pinpoint control and accuracy from a 1,200 watts RMS, 4,000+ watts peak power amplifier featuring fully discrete MOSFET output and Analog Devices most advanced audio DSP. Precise tuning for the SB-4000 is enabled from a subwoofer DSP smartphone app with custom presets.
The SB-4000 subwoofer delivers on the full potential of the Sledge STA-1200D amplifier’s power with precision and control to produce room energizing SPLs and effortless low-frequency extension with pinpoint accuracy at all drive levels.
The efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the ability to move massive amounts of current through the fully discrete MOSFETs enabling immense output and precise control for outstanding real-world subwoofer performance at all drive levels.
Groundbreaking smartphone app works with Apple iOS® and Android® devices to unleash the full depth, force and nuance of the SB-4000 powered subwoofer by controlling all DSP functions including: volume, parametric EQ, low pass filter, phase, polarity, room gain, port tuning, custom presets and system settings.