SVS SB1000 Subwoofer - Gloss White
- Amplifier: 300 watts RMS (720 watts peak)
- Freq. Response: 24-260 Hz ±3dB
- Rubber surround for durability and long-life
- Sledge STA-300D with 300 watts RMS continuous power (720 watts peak dynamic power)
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology
- Green standby mode with less than 0.5 watts consumption
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behaviour under all operating conditions
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & 80Hz High Pass Filtered Output connections
- Stereo speaker level 5-way binding post input connections
- Continuously variable low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting
- Continuously variable volume and phase controls./li>
- Input impedance - 47 kΩ (unbalanced RCA) / 2 kΩ (speaker level)
- Dimension: 13.5" (H) 13" (W) 14" (D)
The SVS SB1000 Subwoofer is for when you need hard-hitting and deep bass. It's 12-inch front-firing driver, powerful 300w RMS (700+w peak) amplifier and rigidly braced sonically inert cabinet never fails to deliver.
Use for beefing up your home cinema or for giving extra grunt to your stereo system.
SVS packed the compact SB1000 subwoofer with a front-firing 12-inch driver, massive dual ferrite magnets and FEA-optimized internal motor technology for high output with extremely low distortion. The lightweight cone material of the long-stroke driver reproduces subtle audio tones and massive low-frequency impact with lifelike realism. Durable rubber surrounds ensure long-lasting performance, even when the subwoofer is pushed to its performance limits for extended periods.
Conservatively rated at 300 watts RMS, 700+ watts peak power, the Sledge STA-300D amplifier maintains precise control of the subwoofer at all drive levels so you can push to reference volumes without distortion.
Weighing in at an easily movable 27 lbs, the SB1000 is SVS’s lightest and smallest subwoofer, making its 24Hz to 260Hz (+/- 3dB) frequency response all the more impressive.