SVS Prime Elevation Single Speaker - Black Ash
The Prime Elevation is designed to serve in multiple roles, including use as reflected-sound elevation modules in an immersive audio system. This compact, trapezoidal speaker is primed for ceiling, on-wall, speaker stand or shelf mounting. Each speaker includes a four-position bracket for easy wall and ceiling mounting.
1" aluminium dome tweeter paired with 4.5" polypropylene mid/ woofer
Frequency response: 55Hz - 25kHz (±3dB)
PLEASE NOTE: Ceiling mounts are available FOC at time of order or £7 if ordered separately.
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:
- Rated bandwidth: 55 Hz-25 kHz (±3 dB)
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms.
- Sensitivity: 87 dB (2.83V @ 1 meter full-space, 300-3kHz)
- Recommended amplifier power: 20-150 watts.
- Black Ash, Piano Gloss Black and Piano Gloss White finish options
- A single set of 5-way binding posts
- 1” wide-ﬂared rear-ﬁring port
- Cloth grille with pin/cup retention system
- Magnetic SVS Logo which can be removed and oriented according to speaker application.
- Elastomer stick-on bumper feet (adds 3mm to height)
- Unique SVS Multi-Angle Wall Bracket (patent pending) system that allows the speaker to be wall-mounted in any of four positions
- 1/4" brass insert for use with included SVS Multi-Angle Wall Bracket and other bracket mounting systems.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 9.25" (H) X 5.44" (W) X 7.88" (D)
- Overall Dimensions: 9.4" (H) X 5.44" (W) X 8.33" (D) (includes grille, binding posts and bumper feet)
- Overall Dimensions: 9.25" (H) X 5.44" (W) X 8.98" (D) (includes grille and SVS Multi-Angle Wall Bracket)
- Shipped Dimensions: 9.30" (H) X 12" (W) X 18" (D)
- Weight Unboxed: 7.8 pounds
- Shipped Weight: 20 pounds
1” Aluminum Dome Tweeter:
- FEA-optimized diffuser for airy and unveiled presentation
- Aluminium dome for exceptional transient response
4.5” Midrange Driver:
- Polypropylene cone for excellent stiffness/mass ratio and pistonic behaviour
- Aluminium shorting ring to reduce gap inductance, lower distortion, and enhance high-frequency response
- Cast ABS-fiberglass composite basket ensures precision component alignment and excellent thermal transfer
- Vented voice coil former minimizes air compression artefacts
Crossover & Cabinet Specs:
- 2-way crossover with premium-grade capacitors, air-core inductors and heavy-trace printed circuit boards
- Crossover network delivers outstanding phase coherency and time domain behaviour
- Tweeter-to-woofer crossover: 2.5 kHz (12 dB/octave slopes)
- Acoustically transparent and FEA optimized grilles minimize diffraction
- Chamfered front bafﬂe and ﬂush-mounted drivers reduce edge diffraction and improved off-axis high-frequency response
- FEA-optimized cabinet and extra thick MDF bracing eliminate resonances
- Angled baffle and optimized crossover combine for a perfect acoustic performance at any position.