SVS PB2000 Subwoofer - Black Ash
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
- New front-firing SVS 12" 2000-series driver
- Front-firing 4" high-flow port with inner/outer port flares
- New Sledge STA-500D DSP rear-mounted amplifier
- 500W RMS continuous (1100W Peak Dynamic)
- Screw-in rubber feet
- Robust MDF cabinet construction
- Dimensions including grille (HxWxD): 531x439x645mm
- Weight: 29.8kg
At the heart of the SVS PB-2000 ported box subwoofer is a newly engineered 12-inch 2000-series driver with dual high-grade ferrite magnets and FEA-optimized motor for nearly distortion-free performance. A reinforced Nomex spider was integrated for improved linearity and driver control, especially important when the STA-500D amp is pushing the subwoofers to their maximum output levels.
The PB-2000 Subwoofer’s Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier features specs and features normally found in subwoofers costing two or three times as much. Conservatively rated at a robust 500 watts RMS continuous and 1,100+ watts peak dynamic, the amplifier has brains to match its brawn. A sophisticated DSP in the amplifier includes an array of filters and volume, gain, and phase controls for fine-tuning performance.
With cabinet dimensions of 20.9” x 17.3” x 22” and weighing 66 lbs, the PB-2000 is nearly 40% larger and twice the weight of the SB-2000.