Placing your speakers on stands not only raises them to ear height, giving you improved focus and stereo imaging, but also decouples them from the ground giving a tighter, more controlled bass. And with the addition of spikes, stands can help isolate the sound and greatly reduce vibration, delivering a crisper sound. We have a large and varied selection of speaker stands available to suit all budgets. Need some more advice or information on which speaker stand is right for you? Give us a ring on 0330 320 8080 for professional and impartial advice.
Moseco speaker stands combine all the aesthetic and sonic Benefits of Bamboo with the adaptability, strength and stability of twin carbon steel poles. These poles consist of a 50mm front column and a 28mm rear column which features cable management.
- What HiFi? Award winner - Made from natural bamboo - Twin carbon steel poles with cable management - Complement most small to medium sized bookshelf speakers - Can be filled with Atabites - Come with adjustable M8 floor spikes
- 160mm x 220mm top plate pack for larger bookshelf speakers - Compatiible with all Moseco speaker stands with the exception of the Moseco 10 - Made from 4mm carbon Steel - includes 8 (4 per top plate) Mini Isolation Gel Pads - 2 pack
These optional top plate packs are designed to fit the Atacama Nexus speaker stands. If you have the Nexus stands but the supplied top plate is not suitable for your speakers, these top plate are for you.
- Award Winning design - Cable management in rear support tube - heavy gauge carbon steel tubes - Isolation Gel pads included - 145mm wide by 180mm deep top plate - Up to 8.2KG of Atabites can be used per pair to achieve maximum sonic performance
- Provides improved sound clarity and openness for floor standing speakers and subwoofers - Threaded into the base of the speaker or subwoofer to replace the existing spikes - Includes thread adaptors for sizes M6-1.0, M8-1.25 and ¼”-20 - 4 pack quantity
- Designed for the L100 Classic speakers - High quality steel constuction - Low-profile stands sit the L100s at the optimal angle - Improves the overall performance of the L100 speakers - Also compatible with JBL 4312 versions E, SE & G - 7cm height
- SPEAKERS NOT INCLUDED! - 60cm height (approx.) - Adjustable chrome-plated spikes - Bespoke materials used for each component of the stand - 5 Year warranty included - Designed for Monitor Audio’s Gold 100 and Studio loudspeakers, but its flexible fixing system allows any bookshelf speaker to be attached - Available in a textured black or white - Cable management built in to the rear of the stand
- Complement both the beauty and the ultimate sonic performance of the Concept 20 loudspeakers - Gelcore construction cabinet system - Aesthetically pleasing and resonance-free floor stand - Available in Gloss Black or Gloss White finishes