Sonus Faber Gravis II Subwoofer
- Drive unit : 1 x 260 mm (10”) long throw, treated paper cone, wide rubber surround LF unit, 1 x 260mm (10") Aluminium passive front fire ABR
- Amplifier : Class AB 350W
- Frequency range : 25dB to Fc (adjustable)
- Inputs : LFE (RCA), Highline (Neutrik, for speaker terminal connection)
- Dimensions : W x H x D - 404mm x 356mm x 408mm (including feet)
- Weight : 21.5Kg
Gravis II is a compact yet massive performer building on the performance from the Gravis I but now with a larger drive unit and a more powerful amplifier, it is perfectly positioned to fill a much larger room, whilst still being small enough to disappear from view.
These speakers have been designed to be easily integrated into every living environment and ideally matched with almost every kind of audio and audio/video system. In addition Gravis I and II are the perfect match for their loudspeaker siblings: the Sonus faber Sonetto Collection.
The connection with the Sonetto family is clear: from the leather top, soft to the touch and embellished by the hot branded Sonus faber logo, to the finishes; Matte White, Piano Black, Wood and Wengé.
A 10" Ultra Long Throw down-firing speaker unit and a front firing 10" aluminium alloy diaphragm passive infra-bass radiator, along with a high current 400W Class AB amp.
The Rear Panel
Gravis II's rear panel features a complete connectivity solution that allows for both perfectly blended musical sub bass and powerful, percussive, home theatre bass. A wide sound field reproduction is the result whenever this subwoofer unit is matched with a loudspeaker system. It's sound is rock solid, fast and has startling depth.