Road Angel Halo Ultra 4K Dash Cam with Built in 64GB Storage
The brand new Road Angel Halo Ultra 4K Dash Camera with ADAS - Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
Capture every driving moment in cinema quality footage. Our Halo Ultra dashcam uses the latest technology in image capture and processing. This allows you to capture all the small moments in BIG detail.
4K UHD Resolution
The Halo Ultra is the first dash cam equipped with the latest generation of the SONY IMX415 image sensor. Extending the recording distance and clarification of obstacles hard to read by the naked eye.
5Ghz Ultra-fast Wi-Fi
The Halo Ultra supports 5Ghz Wi-Fi creating less interference. This means transfer speeds are increased by up to 300% enabling faster and smoother download and playback of recorded footage and imagery.
Built-n eMMC Memory
Combined with the aforementioned 5Ghz Wi-Fi the transfer of storage data and accessibility ensure data quality remains ultra high definition with lightening transfer speeds ensuring shorter waiting times and zero buffering.
ADAS - Road monitoring conditions and advice
The new Halo Ultra uses the latest ADAS technology to monitor traffic conditions whilst driving. The Halo Ultra can be used to make the driver aware of pedestrians, vehicle proximity and lane departures.
Built-in GPS & Telematics
The Halo Ultra is equipped with built-in GPS hardware tracking and storing your journey, locations and travelling speeds. Alongside the GPS data the Halo Ultra also records telematic information including detailed analysis of acceleration, breaking and cornering. This information is tracked along every part of your journey with GPS map backup and cross referencing for easy playback and and when you may need the information.
Help lower Car Insurance Premiums
Insurance companies are increasingly aware of the value of owning a dash cam when quoting premiums. Some insurers will give a lower insurance rate if you have a dash cam recording in your vehicle.
With visible screen to distract the driver, the Halo Ultra is so discreet that you forget it's there until needed.
Winter Heating Mode
The winter heating mode ensures the windscreen remains clear from frost and ice even on the coldest of nights.
What's in the box?
- Halo Ultra
- Mounting Bracket
- 3m Sticker
- USB Power Adaptor
- Quick Start Guide
- Trim Tool
- Static Sticker
- Type C Power Cable
- 4K UHD Loop-recording ensure crisp video footage for use as and when you need it.
- Parking Mode ensures your car is protected even when your engine is off and you are away from the car.
- Capture more of the road and any unexpected events with the huge 140 degree wide angled lens.
- App controlled from your Smart phone allows for quick data transfer and ease of use.
- G-Sensor detects sudden acceleration and deceleration during your journey.
- External storage option that supports SD cards up to a capacity of 128GB.
- Built-in GPS allows the Halo Ultra to track your journey locations and speed with extensive telemetric data.
- Winter heating mode ensures frost-free recording on those cold winter nights.
- Built-in Wifi for fast data transfer.
- iOS and Android app connectivity available from your favourite app store.
- Live footage preview.
- Download and edit recorded footage.
- View driver performance.
- Select precise footage points and download.
- Download still images from your recorded footage.
- Download and save to your Smart phone footage via the Halo app.
- Export to social media and forward via 3rd party apps.
- Alert Types / Extras - ADAS Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, Lane Departure Warning, Onward Collision Warning, Front Car Movement Warning, Winter Mode, True Parking Mode
- Recording Resolution - 4K 2160p
- Viewing Angle - 140oC
- Memory - 64GB In-Built
- Sound - Optional Recording
- Connectivity - USB Type C
- Image Sensor - Sony IMX415
- Battery Protection - Variable Voltage Battery Cut-Off
- Power Input - 5V USB C
- Processor - HiSilicon 3559
- Dimensions - 111mm x 35mm x 50mm