The 2M Series is developed in conjunction with the Danish Industrial designer Møller Jensen Design – the same designer who designed the award winning MC Jubilee and Kontrapunkt series. Inspired by the facets of a diamond, whose contours gracefully trace the grooves on a record’s surface, the 2M’s handsome elegance establishes a great combination of form and functionality.
- An improved engine, which provides a high level of sonic accuracy
- Spherical diamond that is perfect for playback of 78 rpm shellac records, which require a larger stylus profile
- 2M 78 uses a strapped output to deliver the same output signal from both sets of pole pins. This effectively eliminates the need for mono-specific equipment, making it possible to enjoy true mono reproduction on any stereo playback system
The 2M headshell is a practical and elegant solution for our customers who wish direct and easy mounting and replacement on their tonearm. The combination of 2M Headshell and 2M Series cartridge adds unique distinction to the turntable!
- Universal mount fitting a wide range of tonearms.
- Weight with a 2M cartridge pre-mounted 23g. NB: please check the applicable for the tonearm cartridge and headshell weight range and use the auxiliary weight if needed. On Technics models it is vital to use the auxiliary weight.
- The headshell body is manufactured from a special compound used for Medical industry, ensures high rigidity while reducing unwanted vibration
- Elegant hi-tech design
- Length 52mm. Headshell with a 2M cartridge pre-mounted provides correct Baerwald alignment with Ortofon TA-110/ TA-210 tonearms, likewise with the major part of tonearms with universal mount
NB: available only with a 2M cartridge pre-mounted on the headshell.
Cartidge colour - Black/Grey
Tracking Angle - 20°
Internal impedance, DC resistance - 700 Ohm
Internal inductance - 300 mH
Replacement stylus unit - 2M 78 (interchangeable with 2M Mono)
|Frequency range (Hz)||At 3dB - 20-20.000 Hz|
|Load capacitance||150 - 300 pF|
|Load resistance||47 KOhm|
|Output voltage||1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 4 mV|
|Weight (kg) ||Without screws - 7.2g|