The Audio Technica AT-MONO3/SP cartridge is special - redesigning not just the needle, but the whole cartridge specially for "shellac" or phonograph records. A high output moving coil cartridge of excellent production quality and wound with PCOCC coil for signal purity, it is designed to deliver excellent fidelity and superb clarity when playing 78 RPM mono records. With its high output of 1.2 mV, it can be used without additional pre-amplification or a MC transformer.
Proven in use for many years in Japan, the Audio-Technica AT-MONO3/SP cartridge in now available in Europe and helps to bring back the pure joy of discovery and listening pleasure for 78 RPM record playing.
Made specifically for mono recordings, the cartridge only generates signal with horizontal movement. However to produce a minimal wear on the groove, the AT-MONO3/SP also has an adapted vertical compliance.
"A TRUE MONO CARTRIDGE"
- Straight pipe aluminium cantilever and low mass stylus guarantees a high tracking ability.
- The average usage time is 500 hours extending the life span of precious mono recordings.
- High purity PCOCC allows a more transparent signal transmission offering a high efficiency and a high fidelity.
- To support the internal mechanism, the body is made of solid die-cast aluminium alloy, furthermore stiffness is achieved with the addition of rigid synthetic resin to hold the body.
The AT-MONO3/SP cartridge only generates electrical signal with horizontal movement due to the horizontal configuration of the coil."500 HOURS OF USE"
The average usage time is 500 hours extending the life span of precious mono recordings.
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer||Audio-Technica U.S., Inc|
- AT-MONO3/SP Moving Coil Cartridge
- 4 x Screws
- 2 x Washers
- 2 x Nuts
- Stylus Brush
|Manufacturer Part Number||AT-MONO3/SP|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.audio-technica.com|
|Weight (Approximate)||6.8 g|
|Product Name||AT-MONO3/SP Moving Coil Cartridge|
|Product Type||Magnetic Cartridge|