The AT33MONO is made specifically for use on mono systems. It has a horizontal coil, and so in principle only generates electricity horizontally.
The AT33MONO produces sound to a very high quality because it does not easily pick up unnecessary strain components from distorted or scratched records, producing audio that you couldn't possibly get from a stereo cartridge.
The AT33MONO also has appropriate compliance in the vertical direction, so will not cause damage to stereo records. Enjoy those well-known classic mono records of yesteryear with the AT33MONO.
"A TRUE MONO CARTRIDGE"
- Mono cartridge compatible with stereo playback systems.
- Elliptical stylus chip and hard duralumin cantilever.
- 10O middle impedance specification.
- PCOCC coil prevents crystal gain boundary formation (in transmission direction).
- Strong body stabilized by a rigid body set-up.
- "Hanenite" anti-vibration rubber eliminates unnecessary vibrations.
- High-quality sound / Brass fastening screw.
The AT33MONO cartridge only generates electrical signal with horizontal movement due to the horizontal configuration of the coil."ELIMINATES UNNECESSARY VIBRATION"
'Hanenite' anti-vibration high-damping rubber eliminates unnecessary vibration.
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer||Audio-Technica U.S., Inc|
- AT33MONO Moving Coil Cartridge
- 1 x Non-magnetic Screwdriver
- 2 x Washers
- 1 x Protector
- 2 x Cartridge Fastening Screw 13mm
- 2 x Cartridge Fastening Screw 19mm
- 2 x Nut
- 1 x Brush
- 1 x PCOCC Lead
|Manufacturer Part Number||AT33MONO|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.audio-technica.com|
|Weight (Approximate)||6.9 g|
|Product Name||AT33MONO Moving Coil Cartridge|
|Product Type||Magnetic Cartridge|