M&K IC95 In-ceiling Speakers (Pair)
Small but dynamic speakers
Suitable for in-ceiling or in-wall
Angle adjustable tweeter
Magnetic grill included
The new compact IC95 integrated loudspeaker system is based on the well-proven proprietary 6.5" mid-woofer, also used in Miller & Kreisel studio monitor system MPS1620P and in-wall system IW95.
The mid-woofer in IC95 is a long time accepted key component in the Miller & Kreisel signature sound history, now appearing as the key component for the smallest and most compact format ever – to provide the real Miller & Kreisel sound.
IC95 present a new developed axial mounted 1” soft fabric dome tweeter, designed with a swivel function to angle and optimise the on-axis response to the listening positions.
To further improve the sound performance these speakers can be purchased with "Back-cans", this will offer a more dynamic sound and stop sound leaking into the wall or ceiling - Click here for the optional back cans
- Frequency Response with Can: 70 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response without Can: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Power Handling: 150 Watt
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Speaker Diameter: 9.64 inch / 245 mm
- Grill Diameter: 9.74 inch / 248 mm
- Speaker Cut out: 8.5 inch / 218 mm
- Speaker Depth with Can: 8.3 inch / 212 mm
- Speaker Depth without Can: 3.85 inch / 98 mm