A DAC (or Digital to Analogue Converter) is used to convert a digital signal to an analogue one and vastly reduce the jitter and noise often associated with music files on a computer. If you're listening to music stored in a digital format, then somewhere along the line it will be processed through a DAC. Everything you listen to your digital music on already has a DAC fitted, but in almost all cases the on-board DAC just won't be as good, and so a dedicated DAC will deliver superior quality audio for you.
Need help choosing the right DAC? Visit one of our stores or phone 0330 320 8080 for expert impartial advice.
- Bluetooth receiver for your existing stereo
- DAC built in (Burr-Brown)
- Supports SBC, AAC, aptX™
- Lightweight and compact
- Connects your bluetooth device to your stereo
- 95W x 2 (max), 60W x 2 (RMS) high power output
- Pure Direct Mode for Greater Sound Purity
- Digital audio inputs for TV or Blu-ray Player
- Connection for YBA-11 Bluetooth Wireless Adapter
- High quality parts for a high quality sound performance
- Speaker A or B or A+B selection
- Built in MM phonostage for turntables
- Subwoofer output