Audio Technica ATLP5X Turntable
- Direct-drive, low noise motor
- Fully manual operation with three speeds: 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Lightweight AT-HS6 headshell
- J-shaped tonearm, engineered to minimize tracking errors
- Switchable MM/MC built-in pre-amplifier
- Sleek black finish
- All cables and accessories included
STOCK DUE SOON
This great turntable now comes with a clear dust cover lid included!
The Audio Technica AT-LP5X is a perfect balance of technology and design, an attractive turntable delivering great performance.
The direct-drive cast aluminium platter plays both 33 1/3 and 45 RPM records. The ATLP5X has been engineered to minimise resonance, with a thick damping mat on the platter and a body built to reduce vibration.
The J-shaped tonearm reduces tracking error, whilst being a stylish call back to Audio-Technica designs of the 1960s & 70s. It comes fitted with Audio-Technica's lightweight AT-HS6 headshell and the exclusive AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet cartridge.
The AT-LP5X offers several choices for output. A built-in switchable phono/line pre-amplifier means you can connect to a stereo system equipped with either phono or line-level inputs. There is also a USB socket, for output to a computer. All the required cables and accessories come with this stylish black finished turntable, so you have everything you need, straight from the box.
DIMENSIONS (W x H x D MM)
450 x 157 x 352 MM