Audio Technica ATHGDL3 Open back High Fidelity Gaming Headset Black
• Open-back gaming headset lets you localize sounds (an approaching opponent, for
example) within an expansive sound field.
• Large-diameter 45 mm drivers deliver high-resolution audio with exquisite detail
• Incredibly lightweight headset (less than 220 grams) offers long hours of
• State-of-the-art, flexible (and detachable) boom microphone, with highly
directional pickup, provides crystal-clear in-game voice communication.
• Volume control dial and mute switch are built into the left earcup for convenient
control of the microphone.
• Two detachable cables: 3.0 m (9.8’) cable with 3.5 mm (1/8”) mic and headphone
plugs for computers; 1.2 m (3.9’) cable with a 3.5 mm (1/8”) TRRS plug for PS5,
Xbox Series X, and other gaming consoles.
• Earpads and headpad detach for easy replacement.
• Gaming-inspired package design: The packaging—designed by Australia-based
Japanese artist Kentaro Yoshida—features images commonly associated with
Type Open-back dynamic
Driver 45 mm
Sensitivity 98 dB/mW
Frequency Response 10 to 35,000 Hz
Impedance 45 ohms
Type Electret condenser
Polar Pattern Hypercardioid
Sensitivity –43 dB (1 V/Pa, at 1 kHz)
Frequency Response 30 to 20,000 Hz
Weight (without cable) Approx. 220 g / Approx. 227 g (including detachable microphone)
Operating Temperature 5 °C to 40 °C (41 °F to 104 °F)
Accessories – Detachable microphone with windscreen
– Detachable cable (1.2 m (3.9’) /
3.5 mm (1/8”) gold-plated stereo mini-plug/4 pole)
– Detachable cable for PC (3.0 m (9.8’) /
3.5 mm (1/8”) gold-plated stereo mini-plug/3 pole×2)
Sold separately Earpad, Headpad, Detachable microphone, Windscreen
Detachable cable, Detachable cable for PC
Arising from a deep heritage of Japanese analogue audio, Audio-Technica highfidelity
gaming headsets continue to deliver a purity of sound that’s all too rare in
the gaming world. The elemental spirit of air inspires the natural, open-back design
of the ATH-GDL3 headset, delivering a spacious, immersive listening experience.
And at less than 220 grams, the headset is nearly as light as air, allowing you to
game for hours in comfort.
Compatible with PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, laptops, PCs, and other devices with a standard 3.5 mm
TRRS headset connector or with a separate mic input and headphone output.