Audio Technica ATH-AD700X Open Back Headphones
- Bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils for superior power handling
- Super lightweight magnesium alloy design
- Lightweight honeycomb aluminium casing
- Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support Housing
- Flexible raised-fabric earpads
An impressive spatiaLisation Effect
With a lightweight honeycomb aluminum casing, these open-air headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, offering a completely natural listening experience. Newly designed 53 mm drivers with bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils deliver spacious sound with superior highs and mids.
The self-adjusting wing support automatically adjusts to your head size for easy-wearing listening comfort. A straight cord at the left earpiece terminates to a mini plug with included 6.3mm (¼") adapter.
- New large aperture (53mm) drivers with beautiful sound reproduction
- CCAW voice coils for delicate and expressive power
- Open-back housing for a very airy listening experience
- Excellent balance of bass, mid and treble
- 3D Wing Structure that automatically adapts to the shape of your head, guaranteeing you the perfect fit
- Memory foam pads covered with soft velvet
- OFC single-sided cable covered with TPE elastic sheath
- 3.5mm gold plated stereo mini jack connector and 6.3mm adapter
“ccaw voice coils”
The large-aperture 53mm drivers of the ATH-AD700X are built around the CCAW voice coils developed by Audio-Technica, which create stunning audio and deep and balanced bass reproduction.
“Exclusive d.a.d.s. system”
ATH-AD700X features the Double Air Damping System which is also featured across the full range of Audio-Technica Art Monitor Headphones, to improve bass reproduction.
“3D wing headband structure”
The 3D Wing headband structure consists of small removable wings that are found across the range of our HiFi headphones. No adjustment is necessary, the headset adapts itself to any shaped head as soon as it is positioned over the head, and removes the feeling of pressure felt with "classic" headband headphones.