A natural, precise and profound listening experience
The ATH-AD500X Open-back headphones offer a natural, precise and profound listening experience. The earcups and the 3D wing structure of the headband make listening all the more comfortable and immersive allowing for long lasting listening comfort, further enhanced by extra padding on the earpads.
- 53mm drivers and CCAW voice coils reproduce remarkable natural sound
- Deep, impactful bass and outstanding vocal projection
- Open-air headphones that provide no sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- Lightweight honeycomb aluminum casing
- Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support Housing provides comfortable support for a more enjoyable listening experience
- Flexible raised-fabric earpads offer excellent wearing comfort and durability
- Highly conductive OFC (oxygen-free copper) single sided cable with elastic TPE sheath to prevent tangles
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8” (3.5mm) connector with 1/4” (6.3mm) adapter
“ccaw voice coils”
The large-aperture 53mm drivers of the ATH-AD500X are built around the CCAW voice coils developed by Audio-Technica, which create stunning audio and deep and balanced bass reproduction.
The earphones are covered with large earcups that fully cover the ears. The earcup pads are dressed in a durable and very soft fabric that provides exceptional listening comfort allowing for prolonged use.
“3D wing headband structure”
The 3D Wing System comprises the the small removable wings that are found across the range of our HiFi headphones. No adjustment is necessary, the headset adapts itself to any head shape as soon as it is positioned on the head, and removes any feeling of pressure felt with a classic shaped headband. You will forget that the headphones even weigh 235g!