High-Fidelity Art Monitor Series
Representing the next-generation of Audio-Technica’s Art Monitor series, the ATH-A2000Z high-fidelity headphones deliver unrivalled audiophile quality performance with exquisite sound purity. Featuring newly designed 53mm drivers, hand-assembled in Japan, that deliver clear, natural high-resolution audio reproduction, and pure-titanium housings with an elegant polished metallic finish.
- Hand-assembled in Japan, the A2000Z features newly designed 53mm drivers harnessing Audio-Technica’s legendary transducer technology for superior high-resolution audio performance
- Pure-titanium housings with elegant polished metallic finish
- Innovative 3D wing support for increased comfort over long-listening periods
- Double Air Damping System structure provides an extended frequency range for deep bass reproduction
- Ergonomically designed earpads offer superior sound isolation, resulting in extended bass
- A dual-sided, four-core cable with independent ground wires for left and right channels, designed for the highest-quality sound
- Lightweight yet rigid magnesium baffle decreases unwanted vibration
Each newly designed 53mm driver is hand-assembled with Japanese precision for increased reliability and performance.
“Improved Sound Isolation”
Ergonomically designed earpads offer superior sound isolation, resulting in extended bass.
“Extended Bass Frequency Range”
Double Air Damping Structure (D.A.D.S.) optimises the internal airflow to provide an extended bass frequency range for deep bass reproduction.