Audio-Technica AT2010 Cardioid Condenser H/H Mic
- Studio-quality sound on stage for crystal-clear vocal performance
- Same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio microphone
- Extended frequency response and superior transient response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- High SPL-handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
The AT2010 is a handheld condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. It is designed specifically for close-up vocal use in professional live-sound and studio applications.
The AT2010 brings the studio-quality articulation and intelligibility of Audio-Technica's renowned 20 Series to the stage, for crystal-clear vocal performances. Featuring the same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio condenser, the AT2010 excels wherever articulate vocals are needed: in houses of worship, for solo performances, jazz vocalists, singer/songwriters, and more.
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Rugged all-metal design and construction for years of trouble- free use
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, exible microphone positioning
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||40 - 20,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||136 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|