Senior Sales Assistant
Hours of work are 40 per week, 5 out of 7 days
Superfi is a go-ahead, friendly, family business with eight stores and a busy website. We now require a Senior Sales Assistant for our friendly and successful store situated in Camden across the road from Mornington Crescent Underground station and a short walk from Kings Cross and Euston stations. We specialize in hifi, home cinema, speakers, blue-tooth devices, headphones, TV and accessories.
Duties will include, but are not limited to, assisting the Manager & Assistant Manager in the successful running of the shop. These duties will also include cashing up, stock management, demonstrating and selling our fantastic products, general upkeep and cleaning of store and staff areas. This is a hands on role and you will be a friendly team player who understands the needs of the business and will also be an excellent communicator in order to advise customers and staff.
Position Requirements are as follows:
Essential Skills & Attributes:
- Must have experience of working within a sales driven environment, working to targets and commission based sales
- Experience of cashing up and dealing with till queries
- Must have GCSE or equivalent in C grade or above in Maths and English
- Previous background in customer service and dealing with members of the public and their complaints (on the telephone and face to face)
Desirable Skills & attributes:
- Demonstrates a calm and professional manner
- Experience of stock control and investigating stock issues
- Working knowledge of hi-fi systems,music streaming & home cinema
- Can demonstrate great attention to detail
Only applicants with the essential skills listed above will be considered for this role.
Salary negotiable up to £19,000 basic dependent upon experience, plus uncapped commission based on achievement of targets.
To apply please send your CV and a letter telling us why we should employ you for the attention of Mrs Jo Gaunt to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to HR Department Superfi, 114-122 Alfreton Road, Nottingham NG7 3NR.